Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Develops, recommends, and implements enterprise information security policies, technical standards, guidelines, procedures, and other elements of an infrastructure necessary to support information security in compliance with established company policies, regulatory requirements, and generally accepted information security controls. Responsible for the selection and delivery of strategic network security, access control and secure transaction/messaging solutions.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Leads system and network architecture support for information and network security technologies
- Leads development and execution of risk assessment methodologies to fit business, regulatory, and technical environment considerations
- Leads the development of requirements, system architecture, and software design of security products and services
- Leads the development of strategies for discovery, evaluation and response to new networking attacks
- Develops security incident response plans and strategies.
- Provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems.
- Creates presentations and seeks IT management approval and acceptance of significant replacements or reconfigurations of major security systems serving the Enterprise.
- Sets vendor strategy and direction.
- May be assigned to project teams for technical consultation to business partners and developers.
- Designs & engineers comprehensive access management and network security technical solutions based on business requirements and defined technology standards
- Works with architecture to update technology direction & strategy.
- Develops reports supporting strategy and direction for management.
- Capable of serving as technical merger & acquisition lead.
- Acts as a subject matter expert among peers, with manager and senior management.
- Must be capable of providing top-tier support for 5 or more of the information security technology common body of knowledge skill sets: 1) Access Control, 2) Application Security, 3) Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning, 4) Cryptography, 5) Information Security and Risk Management 6) Legal, Regulations, 7) Compliance and Investigations, 8) Operations Security, 9) Physical (Environmental) Security, 10) Security Architecture and Design, 11) Telecommunications and Network Security.