- Design load processes and ETL Transformation specifications based on business and technical requirements.
- Translate business requirements into Informatica mappings/workflows.
- Retrieve data and load data bi-directionally from source data to target using Informatica.
- Design Informatica mappings to map the data to the target database
- Develop SQL procedures for processing business logic in the database.
- Work with business team to help in creating adhoc queries and resolve any issues/requests.
- Develop UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Support for weekend data migration activities as needed
- 4 + years of Software Development Lifecycle analysis experience
- 4 + years of Informatica ETL development experience using PowerCenter 9.x and PowerExchange, Informatica Cloud Integration
- 4 + years of experience with ETL tuning and performance
- 4 + years of strong SQL experience with relational databases
- 4 + years of experience with UNIX shell scripting
- 3 + years of experience with Autosys
- 3 + years of experience with technical specification writing
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our dedication to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes Medical, dental, and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday, and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.