ServiceMaster is currently recruiting for a paid 10-week summer internship program located at our global headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee.
ServiceMaster is a leading provider of essential home and commercial services. Founded in 1929 and headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, ServiceMaster operates through an extensive network of over 7,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations. Our seven leading brands demonstrate a strong commitment to service with deep expertise and best-in-class performance guarantees. The company’s portfolio includes Terminix, Terminix Commercial and Copesan (termite and pest control), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), Furniture Medic (furniture repair) and Amerispec (home inspections).
You will participate in a program designed to provide you with real-world experience and prepare you for an exciting role in a corporate environment in Information Technology.
In order to be a successful intern, you will need to possess the following background/experience:
- Current Junior or Senior with at least 80 Hours of completed course work towards Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated academic success (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Strong technical skills/Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven leadership ability
- High attention to detail
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Training preferred
Knowledge of the following beneficial:
- Cloud Technologies - AIOPS (Alexa), Virtual Machines, Containers, VPC, Service Mesh, DNS, Cloud Storage (Object, file, and block), and the various cloud networking technologies like Gateways and VPN.
- Analytics – (Power BI, Quicksight)
ServiceMaster and Terminix are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.