At Sinclair Broadcast Group, our mission is to connect people with content everywhere – and a core part of this mission involves deepening out competitive edge in news and sports. To help fulfill this mission, our Innovation team has been at the helm of driving continuous improvement and transformation innovation through our strategic areas content, distribution, marketing services, business transformation, and employee experience. We’re seeking a sharp and highly motivated Innovation Coordinator to join our growing corporate development team.
The Innovation Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to work directly with our Innovation Program Team to support the execution of the innovation marketing and operational efforts. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, branding, and project coordination. Ideal candidates will bring strong organization skills in support of managing various projects with tight deadlines to ensure the innovation efforts are moving ahead with speed, have ability to scale, and in pursuit of high impact.
- Develop and implement innovation brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts are tracked and aligned with immediate and long-term business goals
- Serve as the central project manager for the innovation strategy, contests, process, and metrics tracking
- Collaborate with graphics for design of marketing
- Proactively support the Innovation team in executing the strategy through drafting and executing regular communication efforts and events, building presentation decks, maintaining clear metrics and up to date data
- Prepare regular reports by collecting and organizing data in a accurate and timely manner
- Actively track and share campaign and contests results, and observations
- Support the development and management of internal tools, including idea submissions, various points along the idea journey, metric tracking, contest deployment, and internal collaboration as needed
- Serve as a professional first line of communication for questions/monitoring through central email account
- Regularly support scheduling and management of meetings and events (including agenda development, communication, leveraging knowledge of key stakeholders, and navigating conflicts or barriers in an agile way)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications preferred
- 1-2 years work experience in events, marketing, communications, or project management
- Ability to communicate and collaborate proactively and effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management, organization, and time management skills
- Coachability and demonstration of “self-starting” attitude
- Strong evidence of listening skills, verbal communication, and professional writing style
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to proactively execute, and work with an agile approach, focused on necessary outcomes to meet strict deadlines with quality and accuracy
- A passion for creativity, innovation, teamwork and customer service
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.