December 16, 2019 Start Date - Temporary with Permanent Potential
Are you ready to join a growing Fortune 500 Telecommunications company? One that celebrates internal promotions and uncapped sales commissions? If the answer is Yes, we expect to see your application! Whether you are career driven or financially motivated, you can go to the next level at Windstream.
Windstream is a technology company that provides Internet, Phone, Digital TV, and Security solutions to consumers across the US and we are looking for coachable team members to support our growth. Every new Sales Consultant will receive comprehensive paid training where we will teach you everything you need to know about sales whether you are experienced or not.
Interested customers will call Windstream in search of home solutions and our expert coaches will help you fulfill those requests and maximize your commission. We provide the opportunity for significant earning potential in addition to career pathing designed to match your skill set.
The competitive base pay is simply “pay your bills” money but the uncapped commissions is the “real deal money”!!
The Residential Inside Sales Consultant works in a high-volume sales environment utilizing a proven advanced sales strategy. Our new Kinetic sales processing technology is simple, easy to use, and helps capitalize on selling opportunities effectively and efficiently. Our Sales Consultants can thrive in our team environment and we demand that you have fun at work.
- Handle inbound calls in a fun sales center environment
- Deliver customized home solutions to new and existing customers
- Update customer accounts through computer-based systems
- Willingness to gain and maintain product and service knowledge
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to speak clearly and articulate steps to non-technical customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone voice, and telephone etiquette
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize daily tasks, and perform successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Project a positive, professional attitude along with a confident and outgoing
This is a temporary, non-benefited position with the potential of regular employment.
High school diploma and 6 months experience.
Job Category: Sales
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.