We are expanding our sales team of Inside Sales Coordinators. Now hiring for 8/30/2021 start date. We are looking for energetic, hardworking, self-motivated, and assertive sales "superstars" to sell no-cost preventative health care services to health insurance members (subscribers). There are numerous opportunities for growth. Prior outbound sales call center experience is preferred.
Working from their home office, the Inside Sales Coordinator plays an important role in empowering health insurance plan members to understand their health and the services available to them. As an Inside Sales Coordinator, you will call members from health plans that partner with HealthConnect to educate them about the preventative health screening programs available to them for free as members of the health plan. Through education and a value-added dialogue, the Inside Sales Coordinator helps members understand that utilizing these services and making these appointments will aid and improve in their overall health. HealthConnect gives members a chance to meet with a medical professional, in a choice of several locations including in home visits for one-on-one attention and knowledgeable answers. The Inside Sales Coordinator is eligible for additional bonus compensation for achieving goals and metrics.
Must be willing and able to work any hours between 7am-7pm in your local time zone. Shifts are typically 8 hours in duration with staggered start times. Start times may fluctuate as business dictates.
SHIFT: Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday 9AM-6PM CST/10AM-7PM EST
Responsibilities and duties:
- Make and/or receive up to 150 outbound calls daily, results are measured by number of appointments scheduled.
- Achieve monthly performance goals, which includes but is not limited to call volume, appointments scheduled, quality measures, time spent in production.
- Adhere to written scripts and standardized processes using excellent verbal communication skills.
- Respond to e-mails, IM’s and voice mail promptly and professionally.
- Conduct work in a manner compliant with company policy and procedures, standards of conduct, and with state and federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- May be assigned special projects or other assignments and work tasks to assist the Department Lead, Manager/Supervisor in the operation of the department or other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service role; preferably in an outbound call center or customer contact center.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, including the ability to follow a written script, submit comprehensive summary reports and other written materials.
- Strong technical aptitude to not only operate standard office equipment but also relevant software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other applications.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Requires vision (which may be corrected) to read small print.
- Requires mobility of arms to reach and dexterity of hands to grasp and manipulate small objects.
- Performs lifting, pushing and/or pulling which does not exceed 25 pounds and is an infrequent aspect of the job.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- May be required to work at a video display terminal for prolonged periods.
Health Connect offers its qualified employees the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & 401k
- Competitive pay and performance bonus eligibility
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Paid Time Off
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship