Gammaflux/PRIAMUS seeks a talented, self-driven and high – energy individual to serve as an Inside Sales Coordinator for our businesses. In this role, the position will be responsible for supporting both internal and external customers The Inside Sales Coordinator serves as the first point of customer contact ensuring they are assisted and supported. If you are a disciplined and collaborative individual with a demonstrated passion for servicing the customer, you may be an excellent candidate to join our organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and processing orders, providing information concerning changes, pricing and shipping.
- Perform collection, interpretation and recording of customer supplied data in accordance with company’s guidelines and standards.
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as needed.
- Resolve discrepancies on invoicing, receiving, and pricing.
- Follow-up on overdue purchase orders and payments (collections) and expedite critical shipments.
- Communicates with customers throughout the production process to keep them informed of status of job, to solicit and resolve inquiries and complaints and to obtain customer approvals.
- Input purchase orders into the ERP system.
- Resolve discrepancies with supplier (i.e., back orders, pricing late deliveries, or incorrect deliveries).
- Create UPS/FedEx labels and packing lists as needed.
- Maintain shipping schedule.
- Reporting responsibility: Sales, shipments, RMA’s,
- Process new accounts as well as new customer, new part, new vendor set-up.
- Inventory Tracking, Management and Physical as needed
- CRM database management
- Analyze data for quality improvement purposes
- Provide exceptional customer service and some technical advice to customers
- Order supplies
- Answering PRIAMUS telephone
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Experience with QuickBooks highly desired.
- High School/GED/Experience.