What Inside Sales - Med Prod contributes to Cardinal Health
Inside Sales is responsible for driving sales and services to new and existing customers. The sales cycles will tend to be simple and short-term in nature and may or may not lead to a long term customer relationship. Can sometimes be viewed as cold calling, telesales.
About Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions
Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions, whose ultimate parent company is Cardinal Health, Inc., a Fortune 14 company, is a market-leading medical supplies provider, with complementary segments, serving people with conditions in the United States. The company services 3 million customers per year through two distinct businesses: Edgepark and Cardinal Health at-Home.
Edgepark works with 13,000+ health care professionals to make it easy for consumers to choose and receive the supplies needed to live their best life. We help keep life simple: from product awareness and order status, to insurance coverage details, we are advocates through the complexities of healthcare.
For more information on Edgepark, visit: edgepark.com
- Sell the Edgepark DME distribution services and value proposition to Diabetes call points within assigned territory
- Call on healthcare professionals (endocrinologists, physician offices, etc.) to troubleshoot and identify new business opportunities for Edgepark
- Call on manufacturer partners and insurance plans to streamline processes and strategically identify opportunities/ service customers and patients
- Create growth by obtaining new clients such as new doctor offices or new insurance plans
- Organize territory based on opportunity and availability; prioritize and manage targets
- Analyze territory each day to determine where to focus calls/ how to plan activity and hit sales metrics
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of pipeline management, territory management and general business practices
- Adapt to the ever-changing landscape of the Diabetes market; excel in a complex, challenging inside sales environment
- Partner with internal teams such as our Managed Care division to expand knowledge of insurance plans
- Demonstrate adaptability, time-management skills, organization, and a patient-centric mindset
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Min 2 years inside sales experience preferred
- Desire for career advancement with a leader in the diabetes market
- A strong work ethic and a desire to work in healthcare/medical sales
- Willingness to work in a competitive, team environment
- Ability to travel less than 25% of time
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance; may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.