Join Us for Our Inside Sales Virtual Job Fair
Thursday, May 7, 2020 from 10:00am to 12:00pm
Connect from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to chat withrecruiters and learn more about our exciting Inside Sales opportunities in Colorado Springs, Green Bay, Phoenix,Roanoke, Miami!
Registerhere for the event at: https://uhg.hr/sales57
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of theevent if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn'trequired to be a candidate for potential employment.
Leverage your sales experience into a sales career with UnitedHealth Group. As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll answer incoming calls from people interested in purchasing insurance supplements (no cold calling). You'll solicit basic information, answer questions and provide options while serving as a consultant to help the callers select the right plan for their situation and budget. Don’t wait to join us! There’s never been a better time than now to start doing your life's best work. SM
If you provide verification you hold the appropriatestate licenses 7 days prior to your start date, and upon hire you successfullycomplete our UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training class, you may be eligiblefor a $1,000 sign on bonus.
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Training and Licensing Assistance
- Fun and encouraging team environment
- Beautiful campus with onsite amenities including:
- Fully Equipped Gym with Locker Rooms
- Covered Parking
- Fully Renovated Facility
- Close Proximity to the I-10 Freeway
- Benefits begin the first of the month following your start date! Some of our offerings include:
- 18 days of Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan and HSA participation options
- Dental, Vision, Life, & AD&D Insurance along with
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement - up to $5,250 per calendar year for job-related coursework
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
- Answer incoming phone calls from prospective members and identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to a qualified lead and ultimately sale
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Using knowledge of the product portfolio to accurately assess the distinct needs of different prospects, explain the differences between various products, and assist the prospect member in selecting a product that best meets their unique needs
- May make outbound calls to prospective members to follow up on questions or to current members to review current or new products and services
- Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment application over the phone with complete, accurate and required information, consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of: sales quota, attendance and other performance criteria.
- Meet and maintain requirements for agent licensure, appointments, and annual product certification
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine need and consult with caller to provide appropriate product to fit their needs
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete the UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
- Within 14 days, must obtain all appropriate state insurance licenses (may be completed during training)
Careers atUnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastestgrowing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in thenation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up forthe challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to findbold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow anddevelop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system.Ready? It's time to do your life’s bestwork.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: billing, claims, medical claims, healthcare claims, office, UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare, training class, customer service representative, customer service, CSR, Data Entry, adjustments, phone support, sales, telesales, Medicare