Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Building relationships with physician’s offices that deal with complex chronic diseases such as Cancer, Hepatitis C, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma, and Allergy
- Within your assigned territory utilize effective communication via phone, email, fax, and WebEx, to deliver the BriovaRx values
- Qualify prospects and uncover physician’s offices needs in order to influence them to direct prescriptions to our Specialty Pharmacy
- Present solutions and key benefits of BriovaRx to physician’s offices
- Provide exceptional post - sale support to your customers
- Collaborate with our pharmacy personnel to ensure that your customer’s expectations are met
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, and create solutions to improve your skills and achieve your revenue goals.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Manager to develop and implement strategic initiatives with key account in your territory.
- Establish relationships with pharmaceutical manufacturer reps in your territory
- Utilize Salesforce.com and all BriovaRx sales / marketing tools, territory data / reports to successfully grow your book of business and achieve stated goals
- Uphold the highest ethical standards, comply with all UHG and government policies and regulations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years sales experience with documented success
- Moderate proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Specialty pharmacy knowledge or experience
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Pharmacy, Relationships, Sales, communication, physician's Office, BriovaRx, benefits, support, persistance, implement strategic initatives, relationships, Pharmaceutical, Optum, OptumRx, BriovaRx, Briova, UnitedHealth, UnitedHealth Group