Exciting new opportunity in Ophthalmology with PDI, a Publicis Health Company! PDI, a Publicis Health Company, has teamed with Bausch Health Companies to hire a team of Inside Sales Representatives. Bausch Health’s consumer health care business offers three extensive categories: Eye Care (contact lens care solutions and eye drops, among others). Skin Care (including moisturizers). Vitamins (eye vitamins and mineral supplements).
Bausch Health Companies Inc. is a global company whose mission is to improve people's lives with our health care products. We develop, manufacture and market a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for supporting 5 field sales representatives as well as individually performing outreach to eye care professionals (ECP) through telephone conversations or webinars to promote assigned client product(s), maximize the product(s)' selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The ISR develops and maintains relationships with ECPs by educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The ISR utilizes approved tools for product and program promotion and maintains a competent level of product, program, and consumer activity knowledge.
• Provides support to field sales representatives in 5 geographic territories including:
o pre-screen and establish appointments with eye care professional (ECP) targets prior to field sales rep calls
o process the delivery of program literature and samples as needed via fedex or through client’s fulfillment agency
o problem solve issues that may arise, as identified by the field sales rep
o manage the organization of promotional events (dinner series or other promotions requiring Sunshine reporting), as required by field sales rep
• Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations, with the purpose of influencing customers and increasing product sales.
o On behalf of Client, promote Client's product(s) via outbound telephone calls by engaging assigned ECP targets in in-depth program discussions to attain individual, territory, and company goals for sales, market share, etc.
o Respond to inbound calls from ECPs to address their questions regarding product(s), if required by the program
o Profile and manage targeted list of ECPs and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume. Create and implement business plans to achieve territory and business sales goals.
o Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
o Manage targeted list of potential physicians to grow and source new business
• Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening, and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of Client product(s) and program.
• Verify and complete required data entry in Touchpoint CRM systems, such as details of the target's responses and any follow-through actions.
• Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
• Communicate with the District Manager, team members and Touchpoint Client Services on project's progress, as required.
• Create and maintain a positive impression with client and client's customers.
• Prepare reports for management as needed.
• Fully comply with all laws, regulations, and Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines and relevant state and federal laws and regulations.
• Participate in teleconferences and live (when required) National, regional, and district meetings and training sessions and represent client at National and/or local conventions when applicable.
• Participate in quarterly face-to face field visits
• Perform special projects and assignments and directed by the manager.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (required)
• 2-5 years of experience in a customer service and/or sales required, preferably in inside sales, contact center, B2B, or retail sales environment.
• Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
At PDI, a Publicis Health Company, our vision is to continuously aspire to design, develop, and deliver industry leading healthcare solutions that accelerate patient access to enable the best possible outcomes. Publicis Health and its business units specialize in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.
When you join PDI, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with Publicis Health business units offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401-k benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
Follow Us on Social Media!