Job Title: Inside Sales
Location: St. Louis, MO
Hours: Mon - Fri, Days
Compensation: based on experience
Responsibilities of the Inside Sides Rep:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing ime and output.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure a strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further sales process. Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
Requirements of the Sales Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree or 2-4 years or related experience
- Must have a "hunter' mentality
- Must be comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
Related Positions: Inside Sales Representative, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Outside Sales Representative, Outside Sales Manager, Sales Support, Customer Success Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.