The duties of an Inside Sales Representative include utilizing a consultative approach to establish and build strong customer relationships, drive sales, and achieve revenue goals. Additional responsibilities include:
* Responding to leads and contacting prospective customers to do a "needs analysis' evaluation
* Determining a prospective customer's knowledge of the products, and guiding a rapport-building conversation
* Asking probing questions, using the answers to provide financial benefits of the product and proposing relevant solutions
* Handling calls from prospective clients and qualifying sales leads for outside consultants
* Managing and tracking a large volume of incoming internet and phone leads in a CRM system
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.