Pay rate - $19/hr + commission
Start date 1/30/2021
Hours: M-F - 7-4:00 AM
As Inside Sales Representative, you will understand and perform duties specific to meeting goals and objectives that are set by sales management. The main focus of this individual is to act as a product/sales consultant to both existing and potential customers, listen and assess the needs of each customer and quickly provide appropriate solutions to the customer's needs. You will be responsible for retaining extensive knowledge of product line, pricing and policies and provide the highest level of sales and service to customers.
- Drive sales through outbound prospecting.
- Daily sales presentations, quick assessment of customer's account history and specific needs.
- Follow department standards and best practices to complete sales call and close sales.
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork to process orders
- Maintain a high retention rate for sales.
- Provide support & training for accounts as needed.
- Properly document and use key information in call tracking/call management systems.
- Expected to make 45-50 calls per day and 2.5 hours of phone time.
- Work under the direction of manager and department lead in accordance with department and/or company timelines, priorities, programs, objectives.
- Strong knowledge of product, pricing and policies
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service and inside sales experience
- Automotive/Collison experience helpful but not necessary
- Some college preferred but not required. 2-3 years experience in sales, preferably inside sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven working knowledge of computers
- Confident, self-motivated, flexible with strong sales skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.