- Engage targeted audience in in-depth product discussions.
- Verify and complete required data entry including details of the target’s responses, notes and any follow through actions.
- Profile and manage targeted list of healthcare professionals and provide value-added benefits in order to accomplish program initiatives.
- Respond to inbound calls or inquires for follow up questions regarding program / product requests. Refer to appropriate department for follow up when appropriate.
- Escalate and/or warm transfer calls to other departments when appropriate.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by the company and the client.
- Manage daily sales call activity to optimize time and maximize the achievement of sales objectives.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of client product program and ensure clear, concise and accurate communication of product information with target audiences using proper terminology.
- Successfully complete client training and meet training expectations set by the client in order to proceed to servicing client’s customers within the parameters of the program.
- Prepare reports for management as needed.
- Effectively and timely communicate with the District Manager and Client Services on project’s progress.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with client and client’s customers.
- BA/BS degree required
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service and/or sales environment preferably in inside sales, contact center or retail sales environment.
- Healthcare sales or Pharmaceutical Industry experience a plus but not required
- Strong science background preferred (Cardiovascular)
- Call center background or retail highly preferred.
- Technology experience required to include use of a computer and phone system simultaneously to provide customers information.
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience does help but is not required.
- Flexibility to cover different shifts.
Touchpoint, a Publicis Health Company, provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies. Publicis Health and its business units specialize in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.
When you join Touchpoint, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with Publicis Health business units offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401-k benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
PHrequency, Publicis Health’s full-service contact center, was awarded J.D. Power certification in January 2018 by providing “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience” as an Outsourcer for the Pharmaceutical live phone channel. J.D. Power’s rigorous assessment process grants certification only to organizations dedicated to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
J.D. Power 2017 Certified Contact Center ProgramSM recognition is based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer satisfaction benchmark through a survey of recent servicing interactions. For more information, visit www.jdpower.com/ccc.
Follow us on Social Media!