What Inside Sales contributes to Cardinal Health
Inside Sales is responsible for driving sales and services to new and existing customers. Inside Sales Representatives act as a member of an integrated team working in partnership with sales support functions and sales and marketing leadership to accelerate growth and provide an overall positive customer experience primarily over the phone and via email.
The mission of the Inside Sales Center of Excellence is to provide a high-touch model enabling our businesses to accelerate sales allowing inside and outside sales to work together to most effectively service our customers across all classes of trade while leveraging best in class capabilities.
- Accountable for driving generic pharmaceutical product sales to an assigned group of independent pharmacies
- Lead and develop your team to create new partnerships and strengthen relationships with the current customer base
- Work closely with all departments and sales groups at Cardinal Health to execute our sales and corporate strategies to expand our sales base
- This position will support Cardinal Health’s Pharmaceutical Distribution sales team
- Work with the Manager of Sales increase market share among our assigned group of pharmaceutical distribution customers
- provide leadership to a team of 15 inside sales representatives. Having an ability to manage in a matrix environment will be a key component to success in this role.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 years healthcare sales experience
- Ability to travel 25% of time
- Strong planning, forecasting, negotiation, leadership, and presentation skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of operations, or business support staff
- Administers and executes policies and procedures
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a direct impact on work unit operations and customers
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and peer groups at various management levels
- Interactions normally involve information exchange and basic problem resolution
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.