- Process and Qualify all US Electrical Test Inquiries ( Web, Phone, E-mail)
- Work closely with sales to renew relationships with dormant accounts
- Responsible for the development of client quotes for Electrical testing services
- Support to create, communicate, and execute account sales plans for new customer accounts.
- Analyze and summarize sale and marketing performance
- Develop sufficient technical understanding of SGS’s Electrical testing business.
- Identify and win new customers by telesales and internet - leveraging industry contacts, networking, and internal SGS referrals.
- Support and participate in SGS’s presence at industry tradeshows and conferences when appropriate.
- Work in coordination with Sales, customer Service and Operations.
- To maintain and update service pricing data for domestic testing.
- Other tasks as assigned to support sales and marketing strategies.
- Other operational support duties as assigned.
HighSchool/GED/Associate/Bachelors degree in Business or minimum of 3 years experience in similar field
Must be a fast learner, able to work on own.
- Demonstrated professional behavior including time management, lead management, and customer-focused collaboration.
- Must be proficient in the use of MicrosoftExcel, Word and Power Point to demonstrate complex and integrated files forclient Requests for Proposals and presentations.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.