We have the job for you! A local Bloomington company is searching for TOP SALES REPRESENTATIVES in the Twin Cities!
Do you think you have what it takes to join the Ultimate Staffing Family?
Position: Inside Sales Representative
- Convert qualified prospects to clients.
- Be an active team player on the sales team and throughout the company to meet company objectives.
- Understand and thrive in a metrics based sales position
- Bring new eyes and skills to your team and posess the power to motivate and push everyone to do their best
- High school, 2-4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 years of relatable sales experience, preferably inside sales
- Manage details and organize projects and contacts throughout the entire sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable making presentations both in-person and via web conferencing
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Commute to and work in an office environment, use all computer/phone equipment for the hours required and participate in monthly and quarterly meetings
- Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
- Company provides a laptop, web cam and monitor if needed, employee must use their own internet and have an office space
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 100% Employer paid health insurance plan, employee only
- 401k with employer match
- Causal work environment, monthly sales contests: Example of prizes, Yeti coolers, Grills etc.
Must be available between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday through Friday and being willing to go above and beyond their regular hours.
$45,000/ year base salary with uncapped commission
*Most first year recruits make $67,500*
If this sounds interesting, give us a call today!
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.