Inside Sales/Account Management
What You'll Be Doing:
* Facilitate additional sales of engineered products to a technical customer base
* Handle incoming sales/quote request for our products
* Follow up on leads from our website, determining suitable applications
* Project management and customer fulfillment from start to finish.
What You Need to Succeed:
* Experience in a sales position for engineering products or technical sales or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role
* An understanding of blue-print and mechanical piping
* A robust work ethic applied to a strong desire to grow the business is essential
* Strong logic-based problem-solving, analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Experience as a manager or team supervisor is a plus
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
* Strong Microsoft Suite and Business Intelligence capabilities, website, social media development and management are a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.