Insights Director - Telecom Industry
Our Telecom practice is seeking a West Coast-based Insights Director for it's Telecom practice. A great opportunity to lead a project team and maintain an already strong client relationship for a key account.
At Escalent, the Insights Director is a senior-level project role that helps the Sector leader fulfill on the objectives for projects while maintaining strong client relationships. Depending on the account team’s size and needs, this role may take the lead on day-to-day project related decisions and client correspondence. Insights Directors contribute to client retention and growth through consistent responsiveness and delivery of high-quality insights.
Insights & Consulting positions are accountable for:
- Presenting insights that address the client or industry’s needs.
- Proper application of analytical techniques & tools
- Creating client-ready materials on time
- Sound process & integrity of insights
What would you do?
- Lead the development of insights and storytelling and own the data analysis and reporting phases of our work.
- You will work closely with your fellow team members in other Insights roles, in Project Management positions and Sales & Strategic Growth roles in delivering our solutions in a high-quality manner.
- You will leverage a variety of methods and tools and will have the benefit of collaborating with experts across Escalent, including our Centers of Excellence like Marketing & Data Sciences for advanced analytics, our Qualitative team, Syndicated & Javelin practices or external partners in Behavioral Science, etc.
- As you gain understanding of the nuances of the types of projects (methodologies), a particular client, the industry (or industries), and Escalent solutions, you offer consultative guidance to clients and colleagues.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in a related field. An advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience within the desired industry or sector
- Considered “Highly skilled” in analytics functional skillset
- Breadth of research methodology expertise & experience including survey / instrument design
- Able to distill findings into meaningful insights
- Formation of story architecture
- Highly skilled in all aspects of Reporting (deliverables)
- Prescriptive / Consultative Writing skills – reports and client communications
- Data viz / PPT / Excel
- Autonomous report design / analysis plan
- Strong presentation and storytelling abilities
- Ability to effectively lead project insights team
- Ability to contribute to research design and/or proposal writing
- Ability to manage a number of client engagements concurrently.
- High degree of professionalism & situational awareness (particularly related to client interactions)
- Highly collaborative, capable of getting others across the organization to collaborate