- Set up inspection methods using automatic inspection systems.
- Perform software validations on auto-test equipment by completing Protocols, Executing to Plan, Analysis, Corrections as needed, and Reports.
- Ability to design inspection fixtures using CAD is a added paid and preferred skill.
- Coordinate fixture building then verification of the completed fixture.
- Complete Test Method Validations of inspections and tests by completing Protocols, Executing to Plan, Analysis, Corrections as needed, and Reports.
- Develop training and documentation materials for inspections (e.g., work instructions) to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes.
- Programming semi-automated vision systems (e.g. Keyence, Smartscope, etc) REQUIRED
- Establishing standardized inspection methods
- Fixture design
- 2+ years experience in Auto-inspection methods.
- Inspection development experience preferred.
- Auto-Inspection development (Keyence or SmartScope) experience considered a premium.
- Associate, Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Science Field.
- 2+ years' experience in medical device or similar regulated industry. Experience in medical device development, software development for LabVIEW cRio system, software and/or equipment validation and test method validation is strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.