The Installed Systems Analyst is responsible for explaining and assisting associates on the Installed Sales Computer System. Analyze store's monthly and yearly installed profit and loss information and assist in troubleshooting any problems that may be solved to make store profitable. Responsible for calculating monthly incentive calculations and communicate the results to the payroll department to ensure that all installed sales store associates are compensated accurately and timely. Generate & update budgets for each program within each store for their installed activity based on department goals and install expenses, payroll & controllable.
Conduct training classes in various fields and markets to ensure that all store associates (Managers, Area Managers, Salesmen, Installed Managers, and Regional Installer Managers) have detailed knowledge of the installed sales system and its functions.
Be a resource for VP, Director, DVPs, and AM in creating management tools.
- Monthly Installed Sales Quotas
- Analyze store specific problems and come up with resolutions
- Trouble shooting and explaining scenarios with phone conversations
- Analyze store P&L's to see where we can save money on a monthly/yearly basis
- Audit stores GP% Breakdown reports to make sure that all classifications and invoicing procedures are followed correctly
- Train department personnel in assisting with shared department responsibilities