84 Lumber Company is currently seeking an Regional Install Manager for install programs.
Responsibilities for the Regional Install Manager include:
- Management of the sales agenda for the Installed Program to ensure budget plus performance
- Providing sales support by attending customer meetings with sales staff
- Recruitment of subcontractors
- Recruitment of qualified candidates for Installed Management positions.
- Responsibility for new IM training
- Performs audits of the following on a daily, weekly and monthly basis:
- P&L Review
- Creates monthly sales projections and updates throughout the quota period
- Jobsite safety audits
- Electronic job-file audits
- Quality assurance inspections of installed work