The Installed Sales Contract Analyst ("ISCA") is responsible for reviewing, processing, and negotiating contracts. ISCA is responsible for creating contract documents for both Customers and Subcontractors such as scopes of work, agreements, change orders, work order, etc. ISCA will provide support to individual store installed programs including but not limited to training and/or aiding store personnel in regards to contractual requirements such as billing procedures and various governmental compliance documents/procedures. ISCA will provide continued support after execution of contracts, including, but not limited to project billing and profit analysis and/or creation of compliance and close-out documents. In addition, ISCA will perform general administrative duties. ISCA is focused on minimizing liability and risk through contract negotiation and the dissemination of information while achieving an optimal balance between sales and risk.
- Builder contract review - Read, Analyze, Modify, and Negotiate contracts.
- Training and/or aiding store personnel in regards to contractual requirements (billing, government compliance, etc.)
- Gather project information and communicate with field and office personnel.
- Post contract execution analysis
- Keep accurate filing system for active and archived projects
- Document creation
- Provide general support for individual installed sales programs including but not limited to subcontractor payment and compliance issues.