NuCO2 is the largest, best and a national provider of beverage grade liquid CO2, onsite N2 generation and storage, to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry.
The associate shall conduct themselves following the five pillar of safety, leading by example, while fostering a positive safe work environment.
Responsible for installation, repairs, and performs preventative services and trouble shooting on liquid Bulk CO2 tanks and beverage gas systems in accordance with NuCO2 polices and procedures. Ensures high quality standards are met and performed in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows all company safety policies, operating procedures, and directives from Supervisor
- Perform proper Pre-trip of vehicle following the Operating Procedure and Checklist (OP-209 and OD-209-1)
- Must be able to accommodate shift changes by local management based on the needs of the business.
- Performs installations and service activities while following all Safety and Operational SOP guidelines (OP-222)
- Verify current inventory levels versus install schedule and communicates deficiencies to supervisor.
- Maintains proper operation of all equipment, tools, ladders etc.
- Maintains sufficient inventory levels of all parts, supply and fill line etc.
- Assist depot management with all related maintenance of the Receiver, Bulk Tanker, and general property.
- Provides basic technical and maintenance training of "Bulk tank and Service" procedures to other drivers, while being recognized as a source of expertise.
- Performs maintenance on Bulk tanks at the depot and prepares tanks to ship to the Memphis Remanufacturing Center.
- Must follow all P-Card company policy requirements.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate install challenges to SOP's verbally and by email to the Scheduler, Sales, Ops. Managers, and Safety.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic mathematical skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office products computer skills.
- Strong mechanical ability, required.
- Experience with pressurized gas systems and hazardous materials preferred.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year commercial driving experience in a similar vehicle in the past 3 years.
- Must have a clean driving record that meets NuCO2's Safety Point System.
- Previous experience in plumbing, cable installation, or tank installation, preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Minimum CDL - Class B
- HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements
- No air brake restrictions
- Medical Card required
- Maintain Boiler License where applicable.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES:
- Have the ability to properly communicate with all levels of management, peers, and the customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Have integrity in all aspect of the job
- Willingness/enthusiasm for accepting responsibility and accountability; An "ownership mentality".
- Have strong problem solving ability and work ethic
- Independent worker
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
- Achievement/results driven
- High-energy individual
- Ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues/customers
- Must be able to wear all required PPE, (Hard hats, safety glasses, ear protection, steel toed boots, and gloves as required).
- Must be able to direct lift up to 55 lbs. and (pull/push) 56 - 175 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer