Join Us at Our Booth at the Dallas Diversity Job Fair
September 30, 2019 from 11:00am to 1:00pm
Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center
7050 N Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75247
Join Us at Our Onsite Job Fair
September 30, 2019 from 3:00pm - 7:00pm
October 1, 2019 from 9:00am - 3:00pm
9151 Boulevard 26
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera! Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast growing environment.
If helping others is second nature to you, bring your passion for providing exceptional service to UnitedHealth Group. This position offers great opportunity for a sales career where your contributions directly help our business grow. At UnitedHealth Group, you’ll have a portfolio of products available that are greatly improving the life of others. Performance leads to success and your life’s best work. SM
Our customers need an advocate to help them look at all their options. As an Inside Sales Insurance Product Advisor, you will be responsible for taking inbound phone calls from customer leads. No prospecting, no cold calling required! You will match customers with insurance products that best fit their individual needs and can help improve their lives. Our extensive training program paves the way for success, teaching you our technology, product portfolio, and sales methodology through hands-on classroom based instruction.
Once trained, you will be responsible for working 25 + sales opportunities per day, guiding customers to the right insurance product solutions. This position is a great fit for someone who enjoys helping people, who has previous sales experience, and is interested in high earning potential working with warm leads. Join our team of tenured sales professionals in an environment that promotes collaboration, elite performance, and recognition.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) Monday - Saturday, with several shifts available. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Friday hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
During training, new employees will be working an 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. shift. After successful completion of training, new employees will select from available shift options, keeping in mind our focus to support a work - life balance. Our office is located at 9151 Boulevard 26, North Richland Hills, TX.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an email with information regarding next steps including any pre - employment assessment(s) that are required. Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us. To learn more, go to: http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
- Respond via telephone or email to determine their needs and to present product recommendations through a consultative sales process
- Quote customers on available product options and accurately explain plan details
- Respond to questions from consumers regarding UnitedHealth One products, services, website logins or navigating the website
- Complete necessary research on consumer questions and issues using multiple systems and resources and prepare appropriate responses
- Conduct outgoing calls to provide answers and additional information to consumers
- Record all required supporting documentation from phone calls and written correspondence to ensure compliance and provide accurate tracking
- Participate in training opportunities to develop advanced product knowledge in order to share current information while generating and delivering product recommendations and quotes to customers
- Build positive business relationships with consumers to ensure continued interest in UnitedHealth Group’s products and services
- Achieve monthly performance goals and objectives as outlined by leadership
- Spanish Bilingual Required
- 1 year of sales related experience including analyzing and problem solving for customers is required
- Minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent experience
- State health/life license is not required at time of hire; however, hired individuals must obtain the necessary state health / life licensing within 30 days of employment. This expense will be covered by the company
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications including strong keyboard and navigation skills, and learning new computer programs
- Ability to multi - task, including the ability to navigate a computer while speaking on the telephone
- Ability to develop an understanding of our multiple products and the levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period and successfully complete the training program including demonstrating proficiency of the material
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: sales advisor, insurance, representative, customer service, CSR, consumer product, call center, health care, office, product sales, phone support, insurance sales, Telesales, Medicare, General Lines, Health and Life, Broker, Adjuster, Specialty Insurance