The primary purpose of this remote position is to complete life insurance medical and financial interviews via telephone through outbound calls for multiple client companies. This position is responsible for maintaining minimum performance standards, including production and quality standards.
Eligibility for promotion to Insurance Risk Assessment Interviewer II requires that the production and quality standards of this position are met and maintained for a minimum of 3-months after their new hire orientation period.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contacts life insurance applicants via telephone by placing outbound calls. Leaves messages for return calls or completes interviews with life insurance applicants. These interviews will include gathering medical, financial, occupational, and avocation histories.
2. Uses the C4 Call Management System, Dialer and Avaya Phone System by making telephone calls, logging call attempts, documenting information within orders as necessary and recording call results. Reviews and edits information collected during the interview for quality assurance purposes.
3. Learns the specific requirements stipulated by each client company.
4. Responds to the needs and requests of clients and ExamOne management and staff in a professional and expedient manner.
5. Observes all compliance policies and safety policies and procedures as outlined in the ExamOne Safety Manual or safety matters included in other special training.
6. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred required
- No previous call center experience is necessary (background in medical terminology, life insurance industry, or customer service preferred)
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Communicate in person and on the telephone.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel in order to operate computer keyboard, office equipment and other essential tasks.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, crouch and reach with hands and arms
- Infrequently lifts, carries, or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to concentrate on task at hand
Technical Training or Professional Licensing
- Type 30 wpm
- Average communication skills
- Accurate, detail oriented
- Proficient teamwork skills
- Good work attendance record
- Good organizational skills