The Insurance Risk Manager role is the perfect position for you if you're the type of person who...
- thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- is highly ethical & dependable;
- and, leads with integrity.
As an Insurance Risk Manager you will...
- Work across departments to evaluate, identify, and make recommendations for policy selections
- Enforce, develop, and drive strategy to address compliance, loss events & improve procedure to prevent loss and identify risk in all areas of the business including risk management controls and contingency plans. Communicate recommendations to management.
- Manage all phases of claims process (e.g., from intake & investigation through litigation, settlement, and/or trial) & coordinate with adjusting companies, and any external involved parties
- Prepare loss analyses and budgets, identify exposures, recommend solutions, promote loss prevention
- Train employees about risk awareness
- Review and process insurance-related invoices
- Anticipate problems and recommend solutions
- Establish recurring quarterly & annual reporting periods to assess procedure and performance Company metrics
- Leverage available internal & industry data to identify and anticipate best practices for comprehensive Insurance Risk management procedures
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in risk management, finance or business.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of insurance and risk management experience
- Demonstrated experience in both legal and claim management skills
- Expert communicator & inquisitive listener
- Talented problem-solver (while under pressure)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.