- Reads and verifies Medicare Eligibility; determines if best coverage is pharmacy or medical coverage.
- Verifies primary and secondary insurance
- Enters and updates all insurance information into each patient's account, including patient's copay and deductible amounts.
- For Managed Care patients, obtain prior authorizations as determined by health plan or medical group requirements.
- For Pharmacy Patients, enters all correct demographic information into database
- Run test claims to determine any co-pay amounts and preferred products
- Must be able to work Overtime at a moment's notice
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.