Special Counsel is seeking an Intellectual Property Legal Assistant for a law firm in Atlanta, GA. If you have at least four years of patent prosecution experience, this could be a perfect fit for you!
- Draft legal documents
- Maintain filing system
- Answer phone and direct calls
- Prepare filings with USPTO
- Monitor dockets
- 4+ years patent prosecution experience required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity in Atlanta, apply today by submitting your resume below.