We have an opening for an office Assistant. Our client is a well known Interior Design Company that is located in Costa Mesa. As the Office Assistant, you will be responsible for taking phone calls from vendors and customers. You will need to be organized, a team player, proactive, and have clear communication.
Additional Responsibilities of the Office Assistant include:
- Manage office and service team
- Answering phone lines and scheduling
- Ensuring office is fully stocked and making orders
- Book appointments
- Greet customers
- Hours 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Must have at least 1 year experience working in an office setting
- Previous Office Assistant experience
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Construction business background a plus
- Must have experience in in Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.