Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
*Company-wide seasonal events, networking opportunities, flexible schedules and paid holidays
*Discounted tickets to sporting events, shows, amusement parks and concerts
To support the Talent Acquisition team in full-life cycle recruiting services for all positions at Navy Federal. Utilize and further develop technical and soft skills, business knowledge, analytical techniques and creative problem solving abilities. Provide professional execution of day to day tasks and special projects while working within established standards, policies and procedures. This is a year-round, Full or Part –Time, flexible internship based on school schedule.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be pursuing a degree from an accredited college/university
• Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment to make sound decisions
• Ability to adapt to new technologies
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Effective word processing, power point and spreadsheet software skills
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong academic record as evidenced by a 3.0 or higher GPA
• Communication with impact and be committed to self-development
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: TBD (minimum of 20 hours per week)
To support the Talent Acquisition Team in full-life cycle recruiting services for all positions at Navy Federal.
Hours: Variable depending on school schedule
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.