Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
*Company-wide seasonal events, networking opportunities, flexible schedules and paid holidays
*Discounted tickets to sporting events, shows, amusement parks and concerts
The intern position will support the Information Services Department’s (ISD / IT) Talent Development & Training (TDAT) team. The intern will develop talent development and training-related digital and print media; this may include but is not limited to graphics, animations, eLearning modules, video, and audio. The ideal candidate is conscientious, detail-oriented, and a team player with high learning agility and the desire to combine theory and best practices with practical, hands on experience. This intern will acquire valuable professional experience developing multimedia to support a corporate learning function through independent and collaborative team projects.
This intern must be currently enrolled in college level courses or a degree-seeking program throughout the duration of the internship to be considered. If selected for an interview you will be asked for proof of eligibility.
• Support the TDAT team with multimedia training needs in modalities such as eLearning and SharePoint
• Develop graphics and animations to be used in eLearning courses and/or instructor-led training
• Design digital and/or print material for marketing and training, to include email templates, handouts, PowerPoint slide decks, infographics, etc.
• Collaborate with Digital Media Producers to record/edit videos
• Design monthly department-wide newsletter submissions
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate level program with a focus in graphic design, instructional design, or a related field
• Experience and/or education designing digital and print media, as well as using the appropriate software (i.e., Adobe Creative suite, video, and audio recording/editing software)
• Experience with relevant software including Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, etc.), and / or training (e.g., Captivate, Articulate)
• Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to exercise initiative, produce desired results and achieve objectives
• Ability to work collaboratively, ask questions, and provide/accept feedback
• Ability to work independently on multiple assigned projects
• Strong attention to detail
Location: Pensacola, FL
Hours: 10-15 hours or more per week (TBD), Mon - Fri
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.