This internship will allow insight into all aspects of Field Mortgage and its 300 team members. The intern will gain a broad understanding of the Residential Mortgage process and detailed job knowledge and experience in many of the facets and positions within Field Mortgage. They will gain experience in Leadership, Sales Management, Presentation Skills, Reporting, and Time Management.
• Project Management collaboration
• Marketing - collaboration for Field Mortgage and Real Estate Lending initiatives including marketing fliers, purchase and refinance marketing, Realtor events.
• Liaison for Field Mortgage for all Greater Pensacola Operations events, scheduling, documentation, & reporting
• Assist Field Mortgage Staff Assistant with administrative duties
• Assist Regional Manager with administrative duties
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment and make sound decisions
• Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to interpret and apply regulations, specifications, instructions, and procedures
• Sales & Presentation Skills
• High level experience using Excel
• Experience with analyzing and quantifying data
• Previous clerical, technical and/or administrative experience
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities
• Experience composing corporate correspondence that adheres to standardized writing style
• Exercise sound judgment and demonstrate initiative
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: 5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.