Barnes Group Inc – Force and Motion Control - Industrial division has an exciting and rewarding internship opportunity at our location in Maumee, OH. As an Engineering Intern, you will gain real-world experience working alongside our engineers to complete a wide variety of projects related to Engineering. At the FMCI - Maumee location , our Engineering Interns are an integral part of the Engineering team and are provided with in-depth training and empowered to seek opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement. If you are currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering and are looking for a hands-on, fast-paced internship, please submit your resume for further consideration.
- Develop detailed drawings and design documents to support engineering needs.
- Design, test, record, and analyze specified products to meet various customer performance requirements.
- Write and present reports on projects as required.
- Ensure ongoing quality of Raymond drawings and CAD database.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives as it relates to current machinery & testing equipment.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple departments including Quality, Supply Chain & Customer Service.
- Understand & ensure compliance with organizational quality system (IATF 16949).
- Performs all other assignments as requested by management.
- Adherence to our Barnes Group Code of Conduct and Ethics
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)