The Intern will assist the team in all compensation and compliance matters as well as provide creative ideas to help achieve goals. This position will collaborate with all members of the team and have the opportunity to work with other HR departments.
Ultimately, this position will gain broad experience in compensation and compliance and should be prepared to enter a fast-paced work environment. Insightful contributions will help develop, expand, and maintain our department.
- Support the compensation and compliance team in daily administrative tasks.
- Help organize, maintain and distribute compensation and compliance materials.
- Create, organize, and track Proposals and Offer Letters.
- Assist and improve efficiency within the department.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Familiarity with basic compensation methods and mathematics
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint
Current enrollment in a related compensation, compliance, or business degree.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The incumbent is located in a busy office area and is faced with constant interruptions on a regular basis.
This position requires frequent sitting, use of hands, talking and listening. Periodically this position walks, stands and reaches. Rarely, this position climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crouch or crawl.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Hours of work depends on store hours of operation.
Limited travel is expected for this position.
84 Lumber reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.