We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Internal Account Manager (IAM) will be responsible for lead generation, upsells and total attainment of laboratory diagnostic services to accounts within an assigned territory through tele-sales as well as in person visits. IAMs will be aligned with specific Account Executives who will partner with them in growing the business. The Sales Specialist’s book of business typically consists of accounts with up to $3,000 monthly revenue.
• Develop and implement sales plan to target accounts for growth in line with regional market strategy.
• Manage account inquiries in a manner to minimize account attrition and negative volume variance.
• Assist field sales staff by prospecting new business opportunities and evaluating potential growth opportunities of existing clients.
• Analyze targeted accounts and develop recommendations to acquire their business through information collection, marketing initiatives, sales call cycle, etc.
• Drive sales through pre-call planning, post-call analysis and follow-up.
• Analyze the utilization/profitability of existing accounts, then develop and execute action plans to increase these returns.
• Educate customers on all new products and services through telemarketing.
• Implement Integrity Selling on all sales calls; engage the “Why Quest” messaging
• Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products and solutions (i.e. Care 360, EMR interfaces, QDRS)
• Develop and maintain knowledge of tests and services provided by competitors and utilize this information to solidify or enhance Quest Diagnostics’ market position.
• Field travel to build stronger relationships, develop sales/service acumen and close close select leads with AEs
• Cover Open Territories as assigned by manager
• Utilize SalesForce.com and complete all administrative tasks on time.
• Ensure total compliance with all company policies and government regulations.
• Manage other projects/responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Job Requirements - Incumbent should possess the knowledge, skills and experience usually obtained by:
• Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Business, Marketing, or the Life Sciences.
• Knowledge of Healthcare/Laboratory Industry and general economics of business
• Sales experience preferred
• Demonstrated solid communication skills, both oral and written
• PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Software
Lominger Competencies– Priority setting
– Action oriented
– Drive for results
– Time management
– Organizational agility
– Interpersonal savvy
– Customer focus
– Listening skills