Due to successful growth, Reading Hospital, an award winning 750 bed tertiary care teaching Medical Center of Tower Health, is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join their well-established outpatient practices in the Wyomissing area!
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Malpractice insurance
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Our Community Provides:
- A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices
- A variety of living options, including suburban, urban and rural
- A service area population of over 600,000 and growing
- Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania
- The community's central location places it close by to an abundance of recreational amenities, professional sporting events, concerts, outstanding dining, fantastic shopping, antique stores, and so much more
- Philadelphia is less than an hour away; Washington DC and New York City are approximately 2.5 hours away
Outpatient Practice Highlights:
- Team based care - Our clinics range from team members of 4 to 11 providers, and the right candidate will be added to these growing teams to help to the community!
- Schedule - Day Shift | Monday - Friday | Traditional Hours
- Call Schedule - Rotating schedule. Minimal calls.
- Ramp up training - Start with low patient load and take on more patients as you get acclimated
- Due to Tower Health's rapid growth in multiple service lines and starting it's own medical school through Drexel University, these opportunities offer potential paths to leadership roles!
BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
Residents finishing training are encouraged to apply!