The International Sales Manager will manage the sales and activities for the Caribbean and Central America. The incumbent is responsible for establishing relationships with a wide variety of builder customers; calling on them at either their jobsite or office location and selling them lumber and other building materials. The position requires that the incumbent be able to read residential prints and create material lists and estimates from those prints. The position involves international travel. Ability to speak, read and write in multiple languages (including English) is preferred.Essential Functions
- Responsible for directing O/S people, reviewing pricing, reviewing bids.
- Developing short and long term strategies for inventory, logistics, and marketing.
- Work closely with Purchasing to help establish price margins and inventory availability.
- Product sourcing and overseeing special orders.
- Inventory control and oversee receiving inventory.
- Container / Flat rack logistics, loading and paperwork.
- Also working with any local accounts set up by department director.
- Must be able to travel within Florida and Internationally.