Dielectric has an exciting opportunity for an International Sales Manager. We are searching for an individual who will be responsible for managing sales in the Latin and Central American regions through active hunting and lead generation. In this critical role you will be responsible for pursuing leads, responding technically and developing sales proposals to support company sales objectives.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and solicit new business opportunities
- Identify and solicit new channels to market (OEM's, distribution)
- Interface with customers to define system requirements, prepare and present proposals, sales and marketing support
- Define customer needs to proposal team allowing for efficient and effective proposal generation for customers
- Provide supporting data for preparation of sales projections
- Follow up on product sales to acquire detail information to support installation
- Accurately relate completed technical details to Engineering department for products sold
- Identify new product opportunities and assist with identification of TAM and competitive offers
- Keep appraised of competitive environment in each market and give feedback on changes to management
- Work with Order Management to follow up on orders to assure delivery requirements are understood by customers and met by manufacturing; monitor payment terms on orders; assist in the collection of payments
- Travel to customer locations
- Trade show support as necessary
- 10+ years sales experience with extensive exposure to the broadcast market
- BS or equivalent; engineering background a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Multilingual (Spanish/Portuguese) a plus
- Hunter mentality, self-directed and able to function independently
- Adaptable to new computer and software technologies
- This can be a remote position with International travel required
Dielectric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Dielectric has been designing and manufacturing high-quality solutions for every broadcaster's needs, from remote stations to major markets, since 1942. Headquartered in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., which shares a long history of engineering excellence.
Dielectric's reputation for world-class technology and competitive value has expanded our products from the U.S. across the Americas and Asia.
Our global broadcast-technology expertise enables us to provide rapid, effective solutions to challenges whenever and wherever they arise.
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.