Inventory Associate - Denver, CO - Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
$3K SIGN ON BONUS!
Reporting to the Regional Lean Supply Supervisor; this position supports the implementation of lean supply management principles within the BU Laboratory network including materials/supplies movement and replenishment to point of use in the laboratory. Performs cycle counts, and daily replenishment routines interacting with the laboratory staff and supply analysts to assure material availability.
- Execute standard business processes for managing material flow for all facility types in assigned Region including Laboratories, RRL, PSC, IOP etc.
- Participate in internal work teams in the continuous improvement of Supply replenishment processes focused overall cost and cycle time reduction.
- Conducts regular physical inventory and cycle counts to assure accuracy of on-hand inventories.
- Maintains visual management tools visual management tools (e.g. Kanban) and mistake-proof initiatives (Labels with Photos)
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing/warehouse/inventory/Supply Chain.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Efficient planning, and organizing skills
- Good math skills required.
- Knowledge of inventory control systems desired.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in a variety of software such as Excel, Word, Visio, etc is highly desirable
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Hourly Wage Estimate: $15.79/hr - $19.50/hr
Benefits Information: We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Some of the benefits offered include:
§ Medical/Prescription Drugs
§ Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
§ Supplemental Health Plans
§ 401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
§ Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
§ Supplemental Life Insurance
§ Dependent Life Insurance
§ Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
§ Blueprint for Wellness
§ Emotional Well-Being Resources
§ Educational Assistance
§ Paid Time Off (PTO) / Health Time
§ Variable Compensation Plans