of a computer is required to be successful in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Perform inventory count and cycle counting in both the upstairs and downstairs location.
- Reconcile Inventory with accuracy.
- Analyze discrepancies and communicate to management any needed corrective action.
- Consistent and punctual attendance is required.
- Keeps inventory in an organized fashion.
- Communicate with Shipping/Receiving on completed orders.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- 1-2 year's recent experience in Inventory Control.
- Familiar with cycle count.
- Knowledge of FIFO (First In, First Out) and FAB.
- Comfortable using a computer, Microsoft Office and manufacturing software programs.
- Flexible, friendly and helpful disposition.
- Strong work ethic and reliable transportation required.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to concentrate for long periods of time while standing.
- Physical ability to access all areas of the facility, withstand various activities such as frequent walking,
- standing, bending, and maintain manual dexterity to access computer via computer keyboard.
- Pushing, Pulling over 25 lbs.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Effective listening abilities with strong judgment skills, and basic math skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.