Keefe Group is a division of TKC Holdings, Inc. and is a multi-award winning company that is the industry leader in the commissary market. We run an essential business serving our communities and our customers.
We are looking for operations team members to join our team within a warehouse and distribution environment.
Our positions are essential business in a non-retail and non-public environment. In addition, the company provides PPE to all employees.About This Position
Developing teams and building careers are central to our success. As such, we have an opportunity to perform warehouse tasks from receiving product, preparing customer orders and shipping products to our clients. This is a full-time position, with some benefits starting from day one.
This is a first shift position with standard, regular hours and no weekend schedules. Typical hours are 6 AM – 2:30 PM Monday - Friday. Join Keefe Group and become a key part of a dedicated team of professionals that run a fast-paced warehouse environment.
The position is in our Earth City, MO. facility. We expect our team to execute a number of processes and therefore believe in cross-training our team across the distribution departments. In addition, you can specialize in a specific area. The facility is a fully operational warehouse servicing multiple business lines, with opportunities to:
- Unload, receive and putaway product as part of the Inbound Operations team
- Selecting product for individual customer orders as part of our Commissary (KCN) team
- Building, staging, and loading pallet orders on modern forklifts and material handling equipment (MHE) in support of our Bulk team
- Load third party and internal delivery trucks
- Manage inventory in a dynamic environment, to include counting product and correcting inventory
- Leverage technology and learn WMS systems to deliver orders through the use of: mobile scan guns, modern material handling equipment, computers, tablets and more
Competitive pay with a total potential hourly starting compensation of $15.00 per hour. Comprised of:
- Hourly compensation of $15.00 per hour
- Weekly performance-based bonus
- Regular opportunities for overtime, paid at the corresponding overtime rate
- Regular pay raises based on performance and experience levels
- Weekly pay, every Thursday
- Holiday Pay for company recognized holidays
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic, changing work environment
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to become forklift and material handling equipment certified
- Must complete pre-employment background check and drug screening test
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.