Location : Gwinner
This position will oversee all inventory transactions in our ERP and MES systems and support our goal of 100% inventory accuracy.
Oversee Inventory Transactions
- Perform cycle counts at the plant level.
- Perform cycle counts at offsite locations in which the material is Bobcat’s responsibility.
- Reconcile actual inventory against records and determine root causes for variances.
- Advise the appropriate functional areas of inventory adjustments as necessary.
- Oversee the operations of tracking all inventories by location and status.
- Responsible for assisting training of material handlers and others on performing cycle count activities and procedures.
- Provide support to PPIC, BUSCL, PCA, Bulk warehouse and Finance on reconciling inventory (monthly/quarterly/yearly).
- Any Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Good understanding in Inventory Control, Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution, Finance, and Quantitative Analysis.
- Candidate in this position should excel in internal and external customer service.
- 0>2 years experience.
- Less than 10% travel.
- Global Breadth: Single-Site
The Inventory Control Specialist should excel in resolving issues.
Critical Thinking using quantitative analysis will be needed for these positions to resolve bottlenecks in regards to material flow and inventory data problems.
These positions will need to have the ability to present their findings verbally as well as mapping out their resolutions for presentations to management.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.