The Inventory Control Clerk will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties.
- Prepare inventory for ERP transition.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and location for inventory.
- Streamline inventory in preparation for production (as opposed to production kitting).
- Prepare for physical inventory and regular cycle count schedule.
- Establish standardized processes.
- Address and remediate excess and obsolete inventory.
- 3-5 years related warehouse inventory experience in a production environment.
- Inventory transactional analysis experience.
- Problem solving skills.
- ERP inventory system experience.
- Experience leading small teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to get buy in from team members.
- Reading, writing and basic math skills.
- PC literate with experience in MS Word, Excel and database programs.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Solid computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and organized.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.