The Inventory Control Supervisor will be for managing the team tasked with ensuring all inventory adjustments, daily cycle counts, inventory and related operations service issues. This person will be responsible for identifying financial issues, and ensuring receiving discrepancies are researched and reconciled to maintain the highest level of inventory accuracy within a Medline distribution center.
- Lead and manage a team of inventory control team members, and perform all necessary system adjusts to have 100% inventory accuracy.
- Perform all duties of Inventory Control Supervisor as needed for coverage. Branch subject matter expert on all inventory functions and transactions.
- Manages completion of Daily Material Movement Exception Report and Goods Over Receipt Report daily and reports disposition to branch and loss prevention leadership.
- Manages completion of all assigned error queues.
- MRB maintenance.
- Report on problem tickets trends and issues.
- Assign errors to warehouse team members as needed for non-compliance with Operations SOPs.
- Report on audits of receiving functions including putaways, delivery receipts, and problem tickets. Review trends and issues with leadership.
- Effectively communicate with warehouse leadership and peers in operations, A/P, product divisions, inventory management, item master data, and customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.