$19.00 per hour/ $39,520 Annually
Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
The Inventory Control Coordinator serves as a liaison between the sales team, warehouse team, and the Corporate offices and is responsible for maintaining acceptable inventory levels.
What You'll Need
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to type 45 wpm
- Good proofreading skills
- Data entry and 10-key skills
- PC experience required – word processing and spreadsheet generation (including Microsoft Office programs)
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Salary (For Colorado Positions Only)