Hours: Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM (Need to be flexible to stay over if need be).
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years experience
- 3+ supervisory/management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.