Relocation Package Available!
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. We’re reinventing the compact equipment industry and are looking for motivated, strong performers with inventory control experience in a manufacturing environment.
As an Inventory Control Analyst, you will be responsible to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all material and inventory records. In addition, you will generate department reports and analyses and present updates to management.
Role & Responsibility
- Log engineering changes into parts ERP system. Maintain records of changes to the system and ensure monthly departmental data and reporting is accurate and timely.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting as defined by leadership.
- Maintain accurate material records to ensure adequate inventory to support Aftermarket Parts sales in accordance with the support policy.
- Troubleshoot and resolve faults in the ERP sales order fulfillment process.
- Execute material movements to ensure all materials are warehoused in the desired location, inventory allocates to orders, and sales orders close properly.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting, highlighting relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement. Present updates to management.
- Conduct insightful ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- This position will back-up Business Analysts as needed.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience Required: 2-5 years.
- Experience in inventory control systems and accounting preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency with strong Excel skills, Power BI and SQL experience.
- Oracle or SAP experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and cross-functional teamwork skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, and able to work independently.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Travel Required: <10%.
Doosan Bobcat North America will not sponsor applicants for work visas, nor provide any OPT, CPT or other immigration support, for this position.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.