Sinclair has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for the role of Inventory Specialist. The position is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory by using a variety of log editing and preempting techniques. Additionally, the Inventory Specialist communicates inventory oversell and availability to the station Sales Managers, while working to maximize daily inventory and revenue potential.
- Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation, and extensive editing for on-air broadcast
- Lead and effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential
- Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters
- Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
- Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
- You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated and dependable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a must
- Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.